For the shredding of commercial and municipal solid waste
The single-shaft shredder ZEZ is excellently suitable for the comminution of a wide range of materials, such as waste wood, commercial waste (CSW) and municipal waste (MSW). In different setups regarding screens and cutting tools, it is used as a primary or secondary shredder, especially in the processing of waste and refuse derived fuels (RDF).
With its adjustable stator knife and the hydraulic removal of extraneous materials, the ZEZ shreds even hard-to-cut materials such as matrasses, big bags and tires without any problems – highest operational availability guaranteed. The compact machine is characterized by a low-noise operation, a low power requirement and a high throughput at the same time.
Features & advantages of the single-shaft shredder ZEZ
- machine base built as robust welded construction
- solid steel rotor with multi-use cutting tools on bolted tool holders
- hydraulic, dished pusher for load-dependent feeding
- adjustable stator knife for constantly high throughput
- hydraulic screen for the removal of foreign objects and fast screen exchange
- drive system with gearbox and automatic overload switch-off device
- also available with direct drive via power belt transmission, especially for the secondary shredding
|ZEZ||2000 x 1700||2500 x 1700||3000 x 1700|
|Drive [kW]||90 - 132||110 - 160||132 - 250|