For the crushing of waste wood, palettes, bulky waste etc.
The double-rotor pre-shredder ZDV is best used for the primary crushing of waste wood, palettes and bulky waste. It is equipped with two counter-rotating rotors made of solid steel and is available with different cutting systems: either massive, two times usable cutting tools or cutting inserts that are fixed on form-fitting tool holders.
The cutting geometry and the slow speed of the rotors ensure a low-noise crushing with low dust emissions and an extremely effective exposure of the extraneous objects in the material (e. g. metals). Thereby, a very good separation of ferrous and non-ferrous metals and heavy objects in the subsequent process is made easy.
Depending on the apllication, we deliver the double-rotor pre-shredder as a stationary version, semi-mobile on a container frame (hydraulic or electric drive) or mobile on a trailer or chain chassis.
Features & advantages of the double-rotor pre-shredder ZDV
- machine base built as robust welded construction
- 2 solid steel rotors with multi-use cutting tools
- spherical roller bearings in heavy pedestal bearing houses made of steel
- hydraulic screens for easy removal of extraneous materials
- inductive torque monitoring with overload switch off
- stationary, semi-mobile or mobile versions
|ZDV||1500 x 1000||2000 x 1500||2500 x 2000||3000 x 2000||4000 x 2000|
|Hopper infeed opening||1.500 x 1.000 mm||2.000 x 1.500 mm||2.500 x 2.000 mm||3.000 x 2.000 mm||4.000 x 2.000 mm|
|Eletric drive||ab 2 x 30 kW||ab 2 x 37 kW||ab 2 x 45 kW||ab 2 x 75 kW||ab 2 x 160 kW|
|Rotor flight circle||2 x 350 mm||2 x 435 mm||2 x 575 mm||2 x 575 mm||2 x 700 mm|
|Tools*||2 x 8||2 x 10||2 x 12||2 x 14||2 x 20|
|Weight (ca.)||12.000 kg||15.000 kg||19.000 kg||23.000 kg||38.000 kg|
* Cutting inserts on tool holders according to application and tool size.
More machine sizes, eletric and diesel drives available on request.